Over the weekend I organized our kitchen. It wasn’t too terrible to begin with, but I was sick of holding on to those random items we haven’t used in over a year. And after moving from one rental to another, I finally got tired of the “rental” kitchen with zero counter space. Goodbye canisters. Goodbye ugly hand towels. Goodbye useless utensils.
And it felt good. But after clearing out a few things, we needed some replacements – something that was an upgrade to make our renter kitchen feel more like our own. Here are 8 kitchen essentials I’m loving right now.
P.S. I found some new Turkish hand towels at TJMaxx – what a steal!
- World Market Cutting Boards (Rectangle + Round) $16
- Anthropologie Serving Set $38
- Zara Home Fruit Bowl $49
- Sur La Table Measuring Spoons + Measuring Cups $10+
- The Little Market Hand Towel $30
- Williams-Sonoma Utensil Holder $49
- Unison Shakers $70
- Crate & Barrel Paper Towel Holder $19