Summer has just about come to an end; school is back in and schedules are getting back to normal, although it isn’t quite cooling off yet. If you aren’t ready to get back into the swing of things, perhaps you need one more good DIY project to sink your teeth into. I’ve rounded up 8 DIYs to try, and they are good.
- As a plant-lover, this hanging planter makes it to the top of my list.
- A DIY leather handle Ikea hack that looks pro.
- You can never have too many trays. This wooden one is sleek.
- I make all my artwork around the house and these DIY constellation pieces are the cutest.
- Who knew a cooler could be so chic and modern?
- Coasters are always a necessity for entertainers. These are easy and fun.
- We have weekly fiestas at our household, so these bowls would fit right in.
- Another great plant holder – you can never have too many.