Fall is in full swing (kind of, it is still warmer than I’d like), but that means Halloween is in a few weeks! Although I won’t be celebrating this year (we’ll be traveling home from a mini-vacay in Vegas!), I still have decorations up and a few DIYs on my to-do list. There are tons of great DIYs out there, but I’ve rounded up 8 of my favorites including easy drink stirrers and a few twists on the classic pumpkin.
- These mud cloth painted pumpkins are the cutest.
- I love this grid table runner, and not just for the Fall season.
- We all need some creepy drink stirrers for those Halloween cocktails.
- Make your pumpkins more glamorous with a little copper detailing.
- I’m obsessed with this tulle-covered balloon, perfect for your parties.
- This simple floral wreath is great through Thanksgiving.
- I love these stamped pillows.
- Another easy twist on the classic pumpkin.