I apologize for today’s post going up a little late. To be honest, I haven’t been feeling to good nor have I had any energy. But! I was able to round up 8 DIY Halloween costumes perfect for a last minute party. After all, Halloween is this week(!) – what are your plans? I’ll be traveling home and will likely miss our adorable trick-or-treaters. We normally never have big Halloween plans, so the trick-or-treating is as exciting as it gets around here.
I’ll be taking the rest of the week off, as we are heading to Vegas for a little anniversary vacation for a few days. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat (everyday.sarah) for behind the scenes! Content will resume on Monday. Have a great rest of the week!
- Pantone Color Couple Costumes (via Sugar & Cloth)
- Popcorn Costume (via Studio DIY)
- Disco Ball Costume (via Oh Happy Day)
- James Bond Couple Costumes (via Say Yes)
- Grand Budapest Hotel Couple Costumes (via Sugar & Cloth)
- Bon Bon Candy Costume (via Oh Happy Day)
- Magician and Rabbit Couple Costumes (via Say Yes)
- Markie the Unicorn Costume (via Studio DIY)