Hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend! Here are a few of my favorite links from this week. I’ll be enjoying the long weekend and be back Tuesday with new content. TGIF!
- I’m IN LOVE with this kitchen. So good.
- Hibiscus & Rose Iced Tea – uhh, where has this been my whole life?
- Another summertime pasta recipe I’ll be trying ASAP. Looks so easy and delicious.
- I bet these homemade flatbread crackers are to die for. And they would be amazing with this hummus.
- The ideal temperature for your flat iron.
Google released a new logo this week. I love this explanation of it.
I just recently discovered this Kilims shop. So good.
I’m thinking about jumping on the hat trend. Maybe I can pull it off?
Our dog has an impressive collar and leash collection, and this DIY may be a new addition. So cute.
Just picked up this book – can’t wait to dive in.
I’m loving these DIY shelves, especially with the raw wood.
How brilliant (and simple) is this wood and copper paper towel holder? Obsessed.