I’m hopping off early this week. I have a relaxing weekend planed with not much going on, and I must say, I’m beyond excited. Here’s a few links around the web I’m loving currently.
- 3 steps to styling your shelves.
- I’m dying for this roasted red pepper bruschetta.
- This cappellini with blistered tomatoes look delicious and easy.
- Have you heard about the Mellow? I’m not sure about it.
- An easy version of apple pie.
I love this DIY dip-dyed wall hanging.
Proof that there are too many pumpkin-spiced things.
I’ll be updating my phone ASAP.
What do you think about the new Amazon Handmade?