I’m putting the final touches on my (first) fall capsule wardrobe before sharing my plan and round-up of items. There are a few things I added, including new booties and a layering jacket. Though I didn’t have too much in my budget for new additions, I’ve rounded up 10 items that I wish I could add to my closet.
With these 10 items, you can imagine what my capsule wardrobe will look like: neutrals. I’ve always been a pretty subdued and neutral person – my closet consists of blacks, blues, whites, and greens. That’s about it. I’ve found ways to incorporate color into my home, but I just feel more comfortable wearing neutral colors. Anyways, here are 10 fall wardrobe must-haves I’m loving right now.
From top left:
- Madewell Flea Market Flares $135
- Zara Double V-Neck Sweater $29
- Gap 1969 Denim Western Shirt $59
- Anthropologie Olivia Burton Sand Dunes Watch nude $118
- Madewell Billie Boot $228
- Zara Leather Biker Jacket $189
- Theory Simara NB Plaid Shirt $245
- J.Crew D-Ring Leather Belt $32
- Ann Taylor Mini Suede Bucket Bag $118
- Topshop Mia Coat $110