It’s not quite scarf weather yet in Georgia, although the mornings are tempting. I’ve officially got all my scarves out and ready to go in my closet. Please. Cool. Off. More.
In the meantime, I’ve been doing some browsing, or online “window shopping” as I call it, for some new scarves that I need in my wardrobe. I’ve rounded up 10 of my top picks, with numbers 1 and 2 being my favorites. I have very little red in my closet, so I think that justifies my purchase, right?
- Madewell Tartan Mix Scarf $59 (my favorite!)
- Zara Broad Striped Handkerchief $25
- Old Navy Brushed Flannel Scarf $24
- Express Reversible Plaid Blanket Scarf $50
- Zara Double-Sided Checked Scarf $29
- Sole Society Wool Plaid Scarf $45
- BP Fringe Plaid Scarf $26
- Abercrombie & Fitch Plaid Scarf $38
- J.Crew Tartan Plaid Scarf $65
- Target Plaid Blanket Scarf $20